The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Memorial Union @ Oregon State Univ.

Exactly a week until school begins again. No more dorms, thank goodness! It was a great experience though, that's for sure. Making new friends was a lot of fun, and you always had people around you. But, personally I wouldn't want live there again. Dorm food? Debatable. From this term, I will have my own apartment, with a kitchen. Yes, a kitchen! Utility fees are included already in the rent, so there's no limit to usage. So, this is what my blog will be about: food, cooking, and bits and pieces about college here and there. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment