The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bonne Maman Jam

Bonne Maman Jam by Kitchen Undergrad
Bonne Maman Jam, a photo by Kitchen Undergrad on Flickr.
I like strawberry jam, but I also like raspberry jam. The seeds can get a bit annoying, often getting stuck in between teeth, or taste bitter when you chew on it. I was watching "Giada at Home" on Hulu, and I saw that she had jam jars like these in her refrigerator. And yesterday when I went to Fred Meyers I saw these and noticed they were labeled 'reduced price' and let's just say I had to get it. And as I expected, it was tasty and great!

No comments:

Post a Comment