The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hasselback Potato

Hasselback Potato by Kitchen Undergrad
Hasselback Potato, a photo by Kitchen Undergrad on Flickr.
Inspired by Sophistimom. I was actually eyeing this ever since my friend 'stumbled' upon her website. My friend actually wanted to make the skillet cookie from her website but we never got to it. And I believe I became interested in blogging/cooking after seeing her blog, earlier this year. Thank you Jaime Mormann for this great recipe! Please refer to her website for the complete 'how-to.'

No comments:

Post a Comment