The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fried Rice


Tonight along with the mini pepper salad, I made the most simple yet tasty fried rice. My mom will be proud!      

Here is the recipe:
Ingredients
(per 2 cups of cooked rice):
     
 - 1/3 of an onion diced        
 - 2 slices of turkey from the
deli chopped into squares        
 - 1/3 of a garlic clove
    (only a little bit!)        
 - soy sauce
    (I would say about 2 tbsp. worth)        
 - salt & pepper        
 - 2 cups cooked rice    


Cook the onions:

















Add the rice...


It's very delicious to eat,  but not so kitchen friendly :(


Well, it does give me something to do other than studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment