The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Pepper Pasta


More peppers! I told you I bought a bag full of mini peppers right? This recipe I came up with myself, and it hit the spot. I needed something healthy but with a little salty goodness and I got it. For lunch today I had this cold right out of the fridge and it was great. Here is the recipe:



Ingredients: (for 1/3 box of pasta)
- 1/4 Leak
- 2 cups mini peppers chopped
- 4 pieces of sliced deli turkey chopped
- 3 Green onions
- 1/2 Garlic clove
- Salt & pepper
-  1 tsp of herbs de Provence 

(I also highly recommend putting in diced tomatoes!)

Start with the leaks and green onions in olive oil. Then add the mini peppers, turkey, garlic, and the herbs. (So simple right?!) Just add salt and pepper, then you are done with the sauce. Now all you have to do is to cook the pasta and then mix everything together. 








No comments:

Post a Comment