The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Grilled Zucchini

Sliced Zucchini by Kitchen Undergrad
Sliced Zucchini, a photo by Kitchen Undergrad on Flickr.
Well this recipe reminds me of home. It is so simple and so good. Just slice the zucchini a thin or thick as you like. I personally like quarter inch to be exact, but if I had a bigger zucchini, I probably would have sliced thicker portions. Here's the 'how-to':




Ingredients:

-Olive Oil
-1 Zucchini
-Salt & Pepper

In a pan, pour a tablespoon of olive oil. Don't heat the pan too much, because the water from the zucchini will cause the oil to pop, and it's hot! Salt and pepper, and cook each side evenly until the center of the zucchini is no longer white. Cool the zucchinis on a plate and for a final seasoning, spritz a little lemon juice. Give it a try! 

And, if you have leftovers, like I do from tonight, I highly recommend you to add chicken, and eat it with pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment