The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tuna Sandwich

Tuna Sandwich by Kitchen Undergrad
Tuna Sandwich, a photo by Kitchen Undergrad on Flickr.
On a sunny day like this, I wanted a picnic-like lunch that is light, crunchy, and simple. I made a tuna patty with diced celery and onions. I drained the tuna from the can, and after mixing in the ingredients (celery, onion, salt, pepper, 1tsp oilve oil) I took a handful and squeezed out the remaining water to make this patty. I toasted whole wheat english muffins and viola!

1 comment: