The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Linus Pauling Science Center

Opened this fall term! At the end of last term, I would pass by the construction site, wondering what the final product would look like. And here I am in complete awe. Jealous, to be precise. Why? Well, I am a chemistry minor, but I don't have any classes in this beautiful building like my chem/biochem major buddies, although I do see why it would be so. But I have not lost hope. I have upper chemistry classes I have yet to take as well as an organic chemistry lab, so I'm not so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment