The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cranberry Sauce

Cranberry Sauce by Kitchen Undergrad
Cranberry Sauce, a photo by Kitchen Undergrad on Flickr.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's crazy how fast we transition into Christmas. But even if the radio is playing holiday songs already, you can still hold onto a little bit of Thanksgiving with some leftovers. 

It's not Thanksgiving for me without any cranberry sauce. Homemade. By my mom. It's bitter, tart, sweet, and I love how it goes well with turkey, and with a slice of bread. Even in tea. My mom made extra so I could take back with me a tupperware-full of cranberry sauce. A little extra sugar to help me get through the day.


St. Johns Bridge is one of the most beautiful bridges I have ever seen, and crossed. It had this calming aura, even with cold gusts of wind coming from every which way.   

1 comment: