The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Warmth of Vanilla

Warmth of Vanilla by Kitchen Undergrad
Warmth of Vanilla, a photo by Kitchen Undergrad on Flickr.
The cold kicked in, and as a seasonal trend, I CAUGHT the cold just like everyone else on campus. Lame! But life goes on. I have a midterm on Monday so I've been trying to study. It's so hard though when your mind is elsewhere, wanting to craw back into the warm sheets. But even on a bad day coffee seems to help brighten things up. Not for the energy rush, but I really love the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Wow am I that old? No not even. But I'm getting there. Anyways, the smell of vanilla is the sweetest smell, and so warm, it makes me want to twirl around.

No comments:

Post a Comment