The Undergrad:

A full time student, and a proud procrastinator, I will blog about my cooking experiences from my better-than-dorm apartment. Because now, I have my own kitchen. Ha! And of course bits and pieces of daily finds and interests here and there at Oregon State Univ.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oktoberfest!

Oktoberfest by Kitchen Undergrad
Oktoberfest, a photo by Kitchen Undergrad on Flickr.
Went to the annual Octoberfest held the the one and only Oregon State Univ.'s Food and Fermentation Science Club this Friday. The atmosphere was great, being surrounded by food enthusiasts, brewers, and of course the eaters....like me! The soft pretzels were to die for, and the sausages that were made prior to the event were great. It was unfortunate that it was sprinkling but I am most definitely going again next year. I Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment